Welcome your guests with these easy to do place cards!
What you’ll need:
- Camera and printer
- Oval picture mat
- White card stock paper
- Black spray paint
- Gold spray paint
- Alphabet stamps
Just follow these easy steps and be amazed by the result:
- Photograph the profiles of the bride and groom and upload it on your computer
- Cut their shape out carefully and spray them with black paint
- trace them onto a card stock
- Stamp female guests’ names above the bride’s silhouette, and the male guests’ names above the groom’s.
- Spray the oval picture mat with gold spray paint
- Glue the gold painted oval mat on the white card stock