Did you know that cookie cutters make great ornaments? You can use them in your Christmas wedding or to decorate your house!
What you’ll need is: Aluminium cookie cutters, patterned paper, card stock, color photocopy pictures, white craft glue, scissors, a narrow ribbon, beads and a needle.
- Choose patterned papers or color photocopy pictures onto card stock
- Trace the cookie cutter on top and cut out.
- Dab white craft glue along cutter’s edge
- Press paper in place and let it dry
- Thread a narrow ribbon through a needle, poke between paper and cookie cutter and wrap the ribbon around the top of the cutter.
- If you want you can slip a bead over ribbon’s ends and knot!
Inspiration: Martha Steward