Have you ever wondered how easy it is to make your own confetti chandelier?
What you’ll need is:
- Colored Paper
- Embroidery Hoop
- Cut out 3 cm confetti rounds from colored paper. (For the installation you see on the photograph, were used around 120 rounds)
- Create a little hole in the center
- Thread the confetti dots together. Begin at the top, leaving enough thread to attach the string to an embroidery hoop.
- Place a tiny drop of glue on the bottom of each dot to hold it in place.
- Using an embroidery hoop, tie four to six strings across the top in a criss cross pattern.
- One at a time, tie the strands of confetti dots onto the hoop and string base.
- Hang the installation above a cake or elsewhere; adjust the length of the strands for just the right balance.